Use this information to help you set up your email client software to receive messages directly from our email server. If messages from your website are being forwarded to an existing email account, such as your Gmail account, these steps are unnecessary.
Configure your email client software with the following settings:
- POP3 mail server (inbound mail): pop.successwebsite.com - (default port 110)
- SMTP mail server (outbound mail): smtp.successwebsite.com - (port 587)
For Webmail Access and to Modify your Email Settings:
- WebMail access: http://webmail.YOURDOMAIN.com (example: http://webmail.craigproctorsite.com)
- This will take you to your email login page. Enter your User ID (SuccessWebsite email address) & Password.
- You can modify your Auto-Responder Message, Mail Forwarding and other settings by clicking Options in the top right-hand corner of the Webmail screen. However, please note that managing your Auto-Responder is best done via the "Online Responses and Reports" section of your SuccessWebsite Command Center.
- To change your email password, click Help in the top right-hand corner of the Webmail screen, then click "Change your password".
PLEASE NOTE: Sending unsolicited commercial email (spam) through Webmail OR the MyLeads CRM is not permitted and could subject your account to cancellation.